Friday, September 28, 2007

Farewell Friday

We're trying not to get teary today, but it's bound to happen. It's Justin's (a.k.a. Rocky, Shortie or Sullie) last day here at the radio deli. We're going to miss the little (did I say little??) guy. He's serving up some traditional Friday specials (see below) today, along with some jokes and farewells.

Come on by to wish him well, contribute to his "get back to Burlington" tip fund, and have some lunch. If you can't get here, feel free to leave a comment and we'll be sure he'll see it.

Farewell Friend. You do good out there, you hear?






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't get to the Deli to see Justin on friday because I was at work and couldn't sneak away.

Justin has always been my favorite for a bunch of reasons...he's funny, always has a good sense of humor, he's goofy AND makes the best food. I always liked him and I'm gonna miss him really bad. I saved his photos here. Gonna make him my computers wallpaper. Oh no..A Justin Pinup.

Justin if you ever see this..email me...vermontjohn@gmail.com

You better get back to Burlington and back to the Deli soon! It isn't the same without you.

Johnny